Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Food Saver saves money

FreshSaver Handheld Sealing Kit $9

FreshSaver Handheld Sealing Kit $9 Foodsaver drops the FreshSaver Handheld Vacuum Sealing System from $29.99 to $9 via code E0FV70FS. This cordless handheld device vacuum seals FoodSaver Vacuum Zipper Bags and Deli Containers. It comes complete with a charging stand, 2 deli containers, 5-quart vacuum zipper bags and 5 –gallon vacuum zipper bags. Shipping is $6.
I know you've seen the infomercials about the Food Saver but really I have one and it does keep your food fresh far longer.  I use them in the freezer. I use them a lot for dehydrated camping meals (that is a whole blog of its own).  I've always used the bags not the containers.  The bags are great because you can freeze them and boil them.  You can also wash the bags out and use them again.  This deal is a great way to get into it and see if it is something you'd really use and 9 bucks is a steal.

No comments:

Post a Comment